As an introvert, I always HATED group projects. The idea of being put in a position to collaborate with people you don’t know was something that stressed me out a lot as a student.
However, I also understood that collaboration was an educational objective that demonstrated a student’s performance in school and that it was important for me to overcome this fear so that I didn’t struggle later on in life.
So, how do you approach group activities without affecting your stress level?
There are great responses people have answered to this question in previous years. For example, view this Quora post that discusses the question “How do I overcome the fear of group discussion?”:
Additionally, this article explores “Ways to Handle Group Discussion Phobia”.
Group work is part of growing in life. Sources like such are available everywhere on the internet, but all tell the same advice:
Comments
Post a Comment